Friday, August 9, 2013

Things I love...

Just a few thoughts about some things that I love...

-hearing a song on the radio and thinking of an old friend.

-when my students tell me I look like I am 20.  I don't care that I am young, it is nice to know that students will always think I look young, even when I am old.

-when I can save the world by fixing a single art project.

-spending an afternoon at Rob's office, watching him work and working alongside him.

-weekly conversations with my Grandma

-eating at a restaurant outdoors.  It's quiet, it's warm and it's inviting.  What else do you need?

-getting a call from a dear friend and talking for hours.

-watching Rob grin when I talk about something that I excites me.  It makes my day.

-when a good Bible verse comes to mind and sticks in my head all day.



Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."

No comments: