Tuesday, June 17, 2008

funny how that happens…

I know I said there had been a lot happening since I had my go last year at starting this blog. However since I started again I haven’t written much about anything going on except for the one post about small group. Funny how that happens, isn’t it?

The other funny thing is that just before I started blogging again my computer was zapped by the lovely round of storms we have been having in the Midwest. Since that happened I have been borrowing a laptop from work, and now I am a posting fiend. Okay perhaps that is to strong of a word, but I am up to 5 now and last year it was only 7 (pathetic – I know). Funny how that happens, huh?

I also said I was going to go to bed early tonight, and here I am writing on my blog late at night. Tomorrow night I may not have a post. Tomorrow night is our “Talent Night Cookout” at Small Group. I’ll have to take a picture and then figure out how to post it on here. Should be a good time.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good to hear from you again - thought you had disappeared! :)